Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORG UNIT to Purchasing group

balajishahrsap
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help on the following issue

We are unable to fetch the function details from PPOSA_BBP t-code.

for example we have an orgunit  say '00000002' and for them in the details section under Functions tab we need to read the Local purchasing group and ID.

I have also attached the screen shot like which data we are trying to read in our BADI.

Please let us know any function module or DB to get the required associated values

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Balajisha,

You can try using the FM 'BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES" and fetch the attributes of the user or the org unit.

So even if the data in PPOMA_BBP changes, the FM will fetch the latest data.

Please reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Aakash Awasthi

balajishahrsap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aakash,

Thanks for your reply, i tried using the FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES by passing the Purchasing Org unit but it is not giving back associated Purchasing group.

Basically what we are trying to do is, while creating the RFX from the Shopping cart we are replacing the purchasing group with header org unit purchasing group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajisha,

If I get you correctly, your want to replace your purchasing group, with the Head of the Org unit.

So in that case for the User, under the Details, the checkbox, "Head of Organizational Unit" should be checked.

Now what you can do is, fetch the user who is assigned as head of the org unit using the FM " BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_MGR_FROM_ORG", here you will get the ID of head of the Org unit under et_manager_id. (Checkbox Head of Organizational Unit" should be checked for the User)

You can use this ID, as the username and use the FM "BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES".

Not sure, whether this will work, but you can give it a try.

Regards,

Aakash Awasthi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You can use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL.

Just provide your SC number in import parameter I_OBJECT_ID and you will get all the details you are looking for in the tables below.

Else,

You can try FM BBP_OM_DETERMINE_RESP_PGRP, which will return the purchasing groups as well as purchasing organizations.

Thanks,

Ajit

balajishahrsap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

Thank you for replying.

I have checked the given function modules, but the outcome is different, may be i will re-iterate whatever i have written above.

function module to read the Functions tab data from the org structure & to check whether the org unit is purchasing group or not.

Please help

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can check view HRV5500A for subtype '300'.

You can also use BBP_OM_DIALOG_IT5500_READ_TREE function module.

Regards.

Laurent.