cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing of a SO without Outbound delivery and so on...

0 Kudos

Hello Guys!

We have developped some copy controls for billing docs, now I want to test - but as I am not a SD expert, I am stuck in the process:

I have to procure a material and then sell/bill it:

1.) I have created a SO for the Material I want to sell via VA01 - OK

2.) I have created a PO for this Material via me21(n) with account assignment to my SO - OK

3.) I have posted the GR via MIGO_GR - OK, I can see the material in Sales Order stock.

The I saw on the item of the SO, that it is not delivered so:

5.) I posted a Outbound Delivery via vl01n.

4.) I have done a GI via MB1A - OK, now it is fully delivered

So I just want to create the billing due list, but can not see it via vf04.

Any idea ? I know that it must be possible to create the bill (even without Outbound delivery, picking  and so on)...

Thanks for advice!

TIM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the item category flowing in sale order.  Now execute VOV7, select that item category and see what is maintained for the field "Billing Relevance".  It should have been "A".

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answer - I checked: Item category is ZTAB, in VOV7 Relevance for billing is A.

I checked the status of the Oubount delivery:

Outbound delivery via VL03N: Picking status, WM activity status, goods movement status, billing status - all is "A - not yet processed"

In addition, the Status information of the Sales order is:

Header: completed

item: completed

But with the following details

Note: I just want to create a SO for a Material and then bill it. Do I need to complete delivery, picking, loading, transfer order, purchase confirmation and so on ?

THanks again,

TIM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Warehouse Management is configured, then Transfer Order is necessary; else, just execute VL02N, check Picking tab is in editable mode with quantity column blank.  If so, key in the quantity in line with Delivery quantity tab and click on Post Goods Issue.  If you are able to save this, then the same document reference would pop up in VF04

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Ok, when executing VL02N / VL01N, on the tab "Picking" I can not specify the picking quantity:

If I try to post GI anyway, error log shows:

But I can save the Outbound delivery and go to transaction LT03 to create  the Transfer order.

But when saving, it shows Error:

System cannot find source storage bin

what is missing !?

Something on the material master (tab: General data - storage bin ? --> what is this ? In MM I am totally lost... sorry)

THANKS

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Two options are left with you

1. The error message says clearly that Warehouse Management configuration is missing.  You need to complete the configuration in IMG > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management.  But you will find it very difficult if you are not a MM / WM functional consultant
  2. If you are just practicing in IDES or DEV, then simply go to OVLP, select the delivery item category,un-check the box and save.  Recreate the entire process and update here still if you face any issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)