Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Exchange Rate Picking

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am using the Exchange Rate type as "M" for Export Sales & Excise Invoice,in sales order, Delivery and J1IIN its picking the "M" Rate , but in billing, its picking the "EXP" Exchange Rate , i checked my configuration, screen shot also attached for your reference. how the system is picking the "EXP" Rate ? and if i change the Billing date (Previous Date) its picking the "M" Rate. why its happening in the system, kindly provide your inputs..

Thanks & Regards

Ilavarasan TD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume, you were talking about VBRK-KURRF.  System will function in such a way that if you input manually in sale order (VBKD-KURRF), it will be copied to above billing document field.  Else, it will consider OB08 based on billing date.

G. Lakshmipathi

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

No, In Sales order , its picking from OB08 Properly as Rs.62.11, but in Billing its picking Rs.62.2

Thanks & Regards

Ilavarasan TD

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go through the following note,

• Note 1029624 - Exchange Rate Type in customer master not taken into account

you would find that SAP have hard coded exchange rate "M" in pricing and if you want the system to fetch a different exchange rate type maintained in customer master other than "M", then you need to carry out coding corrections as recommended in the above note

G. Lakshmipathi