cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock WM (922 Q)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a problem. I want to clean stock WM in 922 storage location but i don´t know how to do it.

There are negative (Q stock) and positive (no Q stock) in 922 storage location (U-ZONE ubication) for some materials.

For example, Material A  in LS26 transaction (922 storage location - U-ZONE ubication)

-10 unit Q stock

10 unit stock

• There are not opened transfer order or PCN
  • Stock IM is zero for these materials

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated quality management and have you checked for open inspection lots against the material if so?

Also in your LS26 view do you have a positive balance of QI stock in some other storage type? If you have some positive balance in another storage type simply use LT01 to move the positive balance in to your 922 bin, this will offset the negative making both entries disappear. Then you can use LT01 to move the positive balance of unrestricted stock into 999/lost&found and clear it with LI21.

(first confirm there are no open inspection lots against the stock) Also have you tried pulling a positive quantity of Q stock from 999 and moving it into 922 to offset the negative? If you try this make sure the system will allow clearing of the negative created in 999 with LI21 before assuming its working. If you have QM active you will more then likely receive the error "

Change the inspection stock of material XXXXXXXXXX in QM only.

If all of the above do not help, try MIGO - transfer posting / mvmnt type 322 to move the positive balance of unrestricted to Q status (offsetting the negative) but just make sure there is no open inspection lot or Q status stock sitting in some other storage type first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jacob

There aren´t open inspection lots against the material.

There aren´t QI stock in other storage type.

I move stock WM from 922 to 999 (LT01). I desactivate QM for this material and finally i tried to clear the stock (transaction LI21). The system creates a 711 movement.

Result:

Now i have stock IM (quality inspecion) 10 units. Before i haven´t stock IM.

Stock WM 10 units (no quality stock)  in storage type 999.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

Based on your reply;

You moved the positive balance of unrestricted from 922 into 999 and cleared the positive balance with 711 movement type (711 is for unrestricted stock).

Now you have a positive balance of QI stock at IM level but no QI stock in WM

You have WM level stock of 10 units unrestricted in 999

For me this is confusing because:

If you transferred the positive balance unrestricted and used 711 to clear that stock it would not be in 999 anymore.

Transferring and clearing the unrestricted stock would not increase your IM level QI stock.

My suggestion was to pull a positive balance QI stock from 999 (creating a negative in 999) and add it into 922 to offset the negative there (and then clear the negative in 999 with LI21 posting a 714 to increase the QI stock to get rid of the negative QI stock completely)

Can you please review your reply and perhaps amend it because based on my understanding of your reply it is not how the system would respond to your update(s).

Also if you could show us the LS26 WM stock overview and MMBE - IM level stock situation it would help us understand the scenario correctly.

Kind regards,

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" I move stock WM from 922 to 999 (LT01). I desactivate QM for this material and finally i tried to clear the stock (transaction LI21). The system creates a 711 movement.

Result:

Now i have stock IM (quality inspecion) 10 units. Before i haven´t stock IM "

Moving the stock from 922 to 999 and performing  LI21 is not a recommended approach however if you have performed then also

Movement type 711 is for reduction of stock so i am wondering how come after 711 you got +stock in IM ? Please check your process and stock condition once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day.

I apologize. It was a mistake. The movement is a 714, no 711. Sorry

WM initial situation

IM initial situation (no stock)

When i move WM stock from 922 to 999 (LT01)

With LI21 post to increase QI stock (movement 714). It was increase IQ stock 10 units (MMBE)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a mistake. The movement was 714.

Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Based on your last two screen shots posted you currently have a unrestricted balance of 10 units in 999 and no QI stock. Assuming the stock does not physically exist you can use LI21 to clear the balance there.

This should leave you with no stock showing in WM (correct WM stock level). Because there is a stock imbalance between your WM and IM levels the difference will need to be corrected. After clearing the WM stock balance check again the IM level stock and if a balance still exists in IM level use LX23 to clear the IM level difference. You can refer to OSS note 535043 for further details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jacob.

It´s correct, the stock does not physically exist but i can´t the balance with LI21 because i have no unrestricted stock MM. This is the message qhen i try to use LI21 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Could you please share the screenshot of your 922 to 999 transfer order ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry I was not clear on the order of events. This SAP knowledge base artical should help to clarify.

1871525 - Correction cases of stock inconsistencies between IM and WM

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

922 to 999 transfer order. Two TO´s

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have a negative and positive stock then you can use LT01 to create a TO and reconcile it.

There are multiple thread available on the forum please search with the term "posting change LT01"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish.

The problem is that i need to move normal stock (positive) to Q stock (negative). Can i do it with TO (LT01)?

I looking for multiple threads but i can´t find a good solution to do it.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in that case you need to create TO using LT05 and then confirm the same. if you have a negative and positive line item then click on that you will get the Material document number. use MIGO and enter the Material document you will find the Posting change notice number use that number to create the Transfer order using T-code LT05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but it´s no posible. There are not PCN opened for these materials.