Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QQMA0001 - IW21 - custom feilds not displayed in tcode IW21.

JayantkumarS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

with the help of below link i have created the customer exit for IW21 and required project and exits are being activated.

But i am not able to view those custom feilds in IW21,or 22 or 23.

Please help.

even i have checked below link for SPRO setting . not useful ..

Please help.

Rgs,

jayant.

SAPTechnical.COM - Screen Exit for Notification Header (TCode: IW21) and show the custom fields in s...

14 REPLIES 14

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you execute the Customizing described in SMOD documentation of the Enhancement ?

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

hi Raymond,

Please can you guide me about this, as i am technical consultant and do not hav access to do so.

My customer subscreen is 0100 for prorgam SAPLXQQM.

Please help me with what customizing that i should do? Define notification types ?

Rgs,

Jayant.

0 Kudos

You have to change screen templates associated to notification type to use your customized screen.

Read the SMOD documentation, it contains a link to Customizing options, or navigate thru SPRO to Notification Type, Define Screen Templates.

Regards,

Raymond

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello jayant,

This document might help you better: where the customizing (SPRO) needs were also dealt in detail.

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

thanks Mr.rao.

I am working on it.

Rgs,

jayant

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Rao.

We followed the steps of SPRO , But feilds are not editable there.

My Func person tried on this, thought this could be some USER ID issue and got new ID with all kind off access.

But it is still non editable,Please can you advice how to proceed.

Rgs,

Jayant.

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Rao.

We followed the steps of SPRO , But feilds are not editable there.

My Func person tried on this, thought this could be some USER ID issue and got new ID with all kind off access.

But it is still non editable,Please can you advice how to proceed.

Rgs,

Jayant.

0 Kudos

You need to attach pictures to make me /other s understand which object you are speaking about. Please attach greyed-out field screen picture and the setting you made in spro.

0 Kudos

In the below screen, Screen 1 is non editable.

Please advice.

Rgs,

Jayant.

0 Kudos

It seems you are trying to do it directly in the Quality or Production Server. This SPRO part is done in DEV Client 200. This generates transport request number while saving your work. This request needs to be transported to Quality and Production servers. In case you are experiencing difficulty in client200 itself then, you do not have needed authorizations. Contact BASIS people and take help.

0 Kudos

hi Rao,

we have been doing this in DEV client only and we spoke to basis team thinking some authorization problem and got a new ID to check this,,, But its still the same.

Rgs,

Jayant.

0 Kudos

You only (your team) can crack this. It's a local issue.

0 Kudos

ok, i will check with BASIS team again. Please let me know if anythign form ABAP side to be done.

thanks for all inputs.

Rgs,

jayant.

0 Kudos

Nothing, I see no relation.