cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - kbetr (curr11) in invoice with wrong values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am developing an invoice, and this invoice is built on the standard lb_bil_invoice Smartform. The "only" thing not being standard, is that I have to read the kondition items on position level and print them here.

I read the same table (gs_it_kond), as is in the loop for the kondition items.

This works for all fields, except one;

gs_it_price-kbetr (curr11)

As soon as I have this field together with for instance a discount, this field will print the values

mulitplied by 10, but only from the second line! (the first line always prints correctly)

I have debugged it and the funny thing is that the correct value is in the field until the very end - something happens in the moment where I send it to print (it gets printed over an adobe server) which I cannot explain....

Can anyone help me on this matter?

Regards, Anne Kathrine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Ann,

For all the Amounts, the currency referencing should used in order to print correctly.

Try using something like this.

Data: W_kbetr(11)

Write: konv-kbetr to W_kbetr currency konv-waers.

Also the amount field is displayed based on the Calculation type(KRECH) values 'A', 'B', 'C' etc...Percentage, Amount, Qty. resp.

Make sure that before you're doing the manipulations correctly depends on the Calculation type.

Hope this helps.

Kindly assign points if the matter resolved.

Thanks,

-G

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

nomally we devide the value of KBETR by 10 before printing. is is normal practice..

but one thing have 2 remember is u have to make sure whether u have devide it by 10 or not because for some conditions type we noneed to devide this by 10.

wht i did is for some condtions i ahve devided it by 10 and for some i displayed as it is.