cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highest Value within a rate table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are using multi drop freight orders and deliver goods to several customers by road. For the toll fee, we need to pick only one amount for the whole freight order even though there could be three customers on the freight order. The toll fee depends upon the destination postal code that is different for each customer. Now we want to pick the highest rate within the same rate table. Have tried using instruction type select item and Operation high, but then I have to enter 2 different items below the main item and 2 different rate tables. It then picks the highest value in different rate tables.

But, I want the highest amount of an undefined number of stages.

Any thoughts?

As usual I am thankful for your help and reward points quickly.

Regards

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi, have found a way how to do it. I can create a new calc base as a copy of DESTLOC_PCRANGE and copy the helper class /SCMTMS/CL_TCC_CB_LOC_PCRAN_01 and assign it to the new calc base. the Standard helper class selects the postal code based on the location address data. Instead, a development can select each destination location and each destination postal code in the freight order (all stages). then, it needs to read each rate on the rate table assigned in the calc sheet and sort by amount. The postal code with the highest amount is the base amount. The rest can be kept with resolution base root. This small development and a bit of customizing should resolve the issue.

Regards

Petra

sp_a
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

Can you please provide more detail information, we have similar requirement for our client but its based on combination of Source Zone & destination zone. So based on the stages in the Freight Order system to pick the most expensive stage and calculate the charges.

Regards,

Shimna

Answers (0)