cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indirect sales with extended rebate processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  All ,

I  have requirement from my client. Below is the current set up in system .

1. Client is Beverage manufacturer XX .

2. Dealers are created as Customer in Clients ECC XX.

3. End customers are Hotels and restaurants YY.

4. Billing Cycle is like as follows .

a.Client XX ----- Delivery -----PGI -------- INVOICE to ( Dealer are Customers in Clients ECC)

b. Dealer ( Stand alone system ) -- Delivery-- PGI---- INVOICE to ( Hotels & restaurants ) "end customer as Customer"

Requirement -

1. Client and End client has an agreement outside SAP for Rebates if end client YY achieves the target they get Rebate .

2. Client want to know how much sale end client YY has done over a period of time so that they pay the money to YY (dealer ) and Dealer(YY) pays back to end client .

How do I  map this to SAP.

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To capture indirect sales, there is a component called "Pendulum List Indirect Sales" which is an enhancement of Extended Rebate Processing.  Standard documentations are there on this topic and if you search, you will get.  Take the inputs and try in your system

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Thank you so much for the reply . I have been though the document for standard process but not clear on following points.

310 - Indirect Sales with Extended Rebate Processing

1. Once Pendulum List Indirect Sales updates the Info -structures, document says it creates the sales document and billing document and updates the info structures. Does this billing document will have any accounting entries also or will it be only Invoice Invoices which will have no accounting impact.

2. My client’s requirement is “rebate credit note should not be created for end client not but credit not should have dealer as payer. So at the time of rebate settlement End client will get credit note not the dealer. Here is one failure.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If one has worked on indirect sales and can put some input on my requirement .

Regards

Santosh