cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate deferred tax functionality for a DB upgraded from v8.82

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to activate the deferred tax functionality of v9.0 for a db that was created in v8.82 and later upgraded to v9.0 pl12.  The "Use Deferred Tax" checkbox is not available in the upgraded db.  I was hoping there is a way around this.

Thanks,

Kaoru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

javier_facessantos
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kaoru

I am working with v 9.0 PL15 and both deferred tax boxes witch I knew from 8.82 are available to me:

•   One is located on Company Details form > Accounting Data tab> "Use deferred Tax". You need to activate it if you want to set your own company to use this deferred tax functionality.

•   The other is placed on Business partner Master Data form > Accounting tab > Tax tab > "Deferred Tax". And it is used to activate this functionality on business Partners.

Regards 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javier,

Thank you so much for your reply.  May I know the localization you are using?  I'm using Aus/NZ, deferred tax functionality was introduced to this localization only in PL12 (?).

If you happen to be using the same localization, did you do any special configuration during the upgrade?

Thanks,

Kaoru