External Servise extraction from 2LIS_02_S174 DS.
I have read all thread related to Data Extraction from 2LIS_02_S174 DataSource in to BW.
I did not get any clear vision to solve my issue.
I am on BW7.4 version.
Now my questions are given below:
1. Should i use 2LIS_02_S174 DataSource or is there any other DataSource for External service?
2. I have filled its setup table, i can see data in RSA3 but when i execute InfoPackage(Initialize Delta Process with Data Trnsfr)
in BW side, no data is coming.
3. I have done all necessary setting in R/3 side which is mention below.
3.1 Business content DataSource Activation from RSA5 and Post processing from RSA6.
3.2 Performed all necessary settings from LBW0. but i am not able to see my InfoStructure in LBW1(Movement Data for Logistics).
3.3 Filled the setup table from SBIW-->Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI)--> Logistics
-->Managing Transfer Information Structures--> Setup of Statistical Data--> Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data
-->Perform Setup - Purchasing (Job ran:RMCENEUA).
I have done all the above activities, Even though i am not getting any data in BW
Am i missing any step in order to extract data in BW, is there any other settings in R/3 side?
Help me out, its very urgent.
Avinash kumar replied
I got the solution. Now my problem is solved.
Here are the solution:
1. I activated DataSource from RSA5 and did Post Processing with RSA6.
2.Maintained Below entry in Table TMCEXACT in Source System.(Check if the entry below exists in table TMCEXACT. If not, then only create it).
write a simple program to insert above entry in that table.
3. Maintain transaction key for SAP BW in transaction SBIW -> Settings for Application-Specific DataSources (PI) -> Logistics -> Settings: Purchasing -> Transaction Key Maintenance for SAP BW as:
Description Service Entry Sheet
4.Activate EHP3 switch:
- Enter the transaction SFW5
Search for business function in ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS->LOG_MM_CI_2
Check whether dependencies are off.
- Switches MM_SFWS_SC2 and MM_SFWS_UI_1P2P
Check if these are Off.
Please turn on both Switches as well as the Business Function.
This will activate the code that fills the structure.
Make sure at least one of the datasources below is activated in transaction LBWE,
2lis_02_acc / 2lis_02_hdr / 2lis_02_itm / 2lis_02_scl.
5. Fill SetUp table from T Code: LBWE.
6. Test Extraction With T Code: RSA3.
7.Replicate DataSource in BW side. Create Infopackage and pull Data in BW.
8.Create a Custom InfoCube and pull Data in InfoCube by using DTP.