cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating Transports to an external LES System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a question regarding an external Logistic Execution System.

We have the inbound deliveries that are being replicated to the external LES via the SHP_IBDLV_SAVE_REPLICA

but now we also want to replicate the inbound transports to this system in order to be able to post Goods Receipt through the inbound transports in the external LES.

Has anyone an idea if there is a standard IDOC type that I can use?

I already tried it with the SHPADV or SHPMNT Idoc. But the inbound processing of these Idoc types always fails to find the correct inbound delivery content because it thinks the delivery numbers in the Idoc are outbound delivery numbers.

Thanks in advance.

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

Inbound transports here refers to Shipment documents? could you please clarify that.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your Reply, Balaji.

We got it working already. My mistakes were, that the inbound deliveries were not transport relevant and that I tried to use SHPADV but it is working only with SHPMNT Idoc.

So, now we have inbound deliveries in our external LES System and we also replicate inbound transports by using a normal LAT1 message with a SHPMNT Idoc.

So, now we can post the goods receipt for a whole SD-Transport also in our external LES System.

But actually this function is not well supported so that we had to implement the Transport Change method manually.

Answers (0)