Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code-mm01want moving price editable

praveenboss
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

in MM02 i want moving price Editable...........please find attachment of screen short

I am searching for Screen Exit or Badi's.

Please suggest if you could provide the right screen exit or badi name fit for my customer requirement.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Praveen This achieved by config only not by custom development, Talk with Functional he/she will help shutout this issues.

suresh_mamilla
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This was done by functional consultant only. Ask him to go to OMSR transaction and get the field selection group and then go to OMS9 transaction and based on the field selection group, mark the entry as display/required/optional...etc.. No need to do any custom development for this requirement.

Regards,

Suresh M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the config section. This is achieved based on secreen sequence, reference field and field selection group.

BR

Samal

0 Kudos

Hi expert,

T-code-mm02 want 'moving price' in Accounting1 editable for material created Bapi

in MM02 i want moving price Editable...........please find attachment of screen short

I am searching for Screen Exit or Badi's.

Please suggest if you could provide the right screen exit or badi name fit for my customer requirement.