cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro Understanding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm very poor in Macros and would like understand the purpose of the MACRO Below.

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The macro first sums the values of key figure "manually adjustment by demand planner" and "market demand planner forecast" for the same period, and then round the sum to a whole number without decimal places. Then put the result into key figure "consensus forecast". It runs for 12 perdios from M05.2015 to M04.2016.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That was a quick reply, thanq so much, I got the logic now but I have a issue. Key figure "Market Demand Planner Forecast" has values for 12 periods and "Manual Adjustment by demand planner is blank for all the 12 periods.

However ,I'm not sure whats wrong with Macro..

For KF " Market Demand Planner Forecast, for a past period where value is 53004.76 its rounding off to 53004 , for future periods where value is 44379.02 is calculated to 44380 and 40065.632 is calculated to 40066.

What could be the logic ?

TIA

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
Only debugging helps here ... my documents http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44540 talks about how to debug a macro, but you'll feel it difficult if you're not an ABAPer ...

BR, Ada

Answers (0)