cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Changes, PO date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a question about PO changes and date.

In SRM, when i make changes in an ordered PO like add a new item line, the commitment date in the backend system for this new item is the same that PO created date.

Is it possible to have the current date (different PO create date) just for this new item?

Thanks & best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answers!

I am working on SRM 5.0 but this will be use probably in SRM 6.0 GP.

I am going to test these different's badi and i'll come back again after that if i still have problems.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which sRM version are you using ?

Yes it's quite possible.

As Marcin told earlier, We can use the BADIs to get this done.

Try the Business Add-Ins using SE18 Transaction in SRM system. Note -> Please read the standard documentation of these BADIs before implementing them as per your business requirements.

BAdI Definition Name                             Description                                                                                
BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI                    BAdI for Changing EBP Purchasing Documents                  
BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI                       General BAdI in Cross-Check for Message Returns             
BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI                         General BAdI for Additional Checks                          
BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW                 Exit while creating a purchase order in the backend system 
BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK                      OLD Exit while creating a PO in the backend system      
BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI                      ECS: PO Transfer to Logistics Backend

Do let me know, incase you face any problems.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try do this via BADI:

-BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

-BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

Regards,

Marcin