cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while replicating customer master in SAP Cloud for Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I trigger a message from SOAP UI to C4C via HCI. I am getting the below error in C4C system

Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_BUPA_ERP_REPL_IPA

Can anyone please help me sort this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Mayuri

Please also provide:

* The service you are calling

* Screenshot of the SOAP UI call with the parameters you are passing.

- what are the tricks you know or calling our A2X services? 

- I know Tim has given advice on passing parameters for our service - check the forum questions he has answered already. 

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Below is the screen shot of the iflow which I am using.

The above highlighted functions in the message mapping use Standard UDF provided by SAP.

Below is the screenshot from SOAP UI

Using those two standard UDF I need that the message ID and UUID should get generate while I trigger the message from SOAP UI to SAP HCI but I am getting error : Inbound processing in endpoint at https://iflmaptr102h0162avtaiot-h0162.intaas.hana.ondemand.com/cxf/ERP/COD/customers failed with message "com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.

MessageMappingException: Runtime exception during processing

target field mapping  /ns0:BusinessPartnerERPBulkReplicateRequest/MessageHeader/ID. The root message is: Exception:[java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.toUpperCase()

of a null object loaded from local variable 'MessageID'] in class com.sap.xi.tf._JC_ERP_COD_BusinessPartnerERPBulkReplicateRequest_test_ method getMessageID[com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.Context@2d561850]",

caused by "NullPointerException:while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.toUpperCase() of a null object loaded from local variable 'MessageID'" in HCI . Which Implies that those UDF are not working in this scenario but when we replicate customer from ERP to COD via DEBMAS idoc, the same UDF works completely fine.

Moreover for testing purposes if have provided the message ID and UUID from SOAP UI, in that case the message is completed in HCI but fails in C4C with the message initially posted by me.

So I want to know why these standard UDF do not work when triggered from SOAP UI and how can I make it work?

0 Kudos

HI Mayrui

I'm confused - I thought you said you aren't integrating with SAP ERP - is that correct? From the screenshot it looks like you are using the SAP ERP service.  This is not recommended. 

There are A2X services you can use.  You'll see them in the Administrator work center - and in the scoping select integration to non-SAP.

Does that make sense?

-ginger  

0 Kudos

HI  - have you tried the new feature in HCI where you can monitor the payload?  I think you must request authorization for this via a ticket.  It might help if you compare the payload in the before/after of the mappings of the ERP one that is working fine and this one.

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Yes, U are correct. We are using non-SAP (Third party) as the source.  Currently I am looking at the available A2X services. Just a query, Can we use A2X service for Asynchronous scenario?

Will also try this new feature of monitoring the payload in HCI.

Thanks,

Mayuri

0 Kudos

Good - let me know how the payload monitoring works out  -it would be good for you to blog about if afterwards if you don't mind.  

In the API section of this blog there are some examples of calling the account web service  - from a PHP app and from SOAP UI:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

In performing some tests we were getting some strange results from the A2X service.   When the C4C API(Manage Accounts) is called directly from SOAP UI we get a response message back for any functional error and then once resolved a customer is created in which we can check in C4C.    Works as expected.

Response from API Call directly

However when we call the A2X service via HCI we are getting the same customer number being returned over and over again.  When checking C4C the customer cannot be found.    The A2X service will show a functional error and the fact it returns a number shows the API is being called.  

Response from API Call via HCI

Now this could be a known problem with SAP and due to a setting within either HCI or C4C,  if not can we get someone on a call so we can go through this?

Thanks,

Mayuri

0 Kudos

HI Mayuri

We are confused as to why you get one return with the SOAP UI and another with HCI.  Could you upload the payload?  Maybe not in your reply to this -but in your original forum message?    We don't need it as an image, we need it as the actual payload we can test out.  

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Mayuri

If you can't upload the payload - then send me the xml at ginger.gatling@sap.com - but we'll keep all conversation on this thread.

Thanks

Ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

I have attached the xml message and sent you in the specified email ID.

Thanks

Mayuri

0 Kudos

Hi Mayuri

Thank you - our developer is now testing this - I hope to post something back tomorrow - I just got it to him.

Thanks!

Ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger ,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

We're integrating ERP and C4c and during BP replication, we're encountering the same issue 'agent class is CL_BUPA_ERP_REPL_IPA.

Please help me out how to resolve issue , we are very critical stage , please let me know how to resolve the issue .

Issue : Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is C

Step : 1 when I trigger a message from SOAP UI to C4C via PI

We are getting the below error in C4C system

Exception: Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is C

Please have a look in to my Payload .

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns0:BusinessPartnerERPBulkReplicateRequest xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global">

- <MessageHeader>

<ID />

<UUID />

<CreationDateTime>2015-11-03T18:12:44Z</CreationDateTime>

- <SenderParty>

<InternalID schemeID="LocalSystemID" schemeAgencyID="310">XXXXXX</InternalID>

</SenderParty>

- <RecipientParty>

<InternalID schemeID="LocalSystemID" schemeAgencyID="310">XXXXXX</InternalID>

</RecipientParty>

</MessageHeader>

- <BusinessPartnerERPReplicateRequestMessage>

- <MessageHeader>

<ID>0000000000198107</ID>

</MessageHeader>

- <BusinessPartner actionCode="04" contactPersonListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true" salesArrangementListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true" roleListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">

<InternalID>1002</InternalID>

<SenderSequenceNumberValue>20151103151305</SenderSequenceNumberValue>

<CategoryCode>2</CategoryCode>

<LifeCycleStatusCode>2</LifeCycleStatusCode>

<FirstLineName>BALFOUR BEATTY GROUND ENG LTD</FirstLineName>

<CompanyLegalFormCode />

<CustomerABCClassificationCode />

<NielsenRegionCode />

<IndustrialSectorCode />

- <ContactPerson actionCode="04">

<InternalID>23213</InternalID>

<FamilyName>Al Nile Engineering Consultants</FamilyName>

<BirthDate />

<MaritalStatusCode />

<FunctionCode />

<DepartmentCode />

<VIPCode />

</ContactPerson>

- <SalesArrangement actionCode="04" partnerFunctionListCompleteTransmissionIndicator="true">

<SalesOrganisationID>1000</SalesOrganisationID>

<DistributionChannelCode>10</DistributionChannelCode>

<DivisionCode>10</DivisionCode>

<SalesOfficeID />

<SalesGroupID />

<LifeCycleStatusCode>2</LifeCycleStatusCode>

<IncotermsClassificationCode>FH</IncotermsClassificationCode>

<IncotermsTransferLocationName>Free on board</IncotermsTransferLocationName>

<PriorityCode />

<CustomerGroupCode />

<CashDiscountTermsCode>0001</CashDiscountTermsCode>

<CurrencyCode>USD</CurrencyCode>

- <PartnerFunction actionCode="04">

<PartnerInternalID>1002</PartnerInternalID>

<DefaultIndicator>false</DefaultIndicator>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>RE</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>RG</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

<BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>WE</BusinessPartnerRelationshipCatagoryCode>

</PartnerFunction>

- <BlockingReasons>

<OrderBlockingReasonCode />

<DeliveryBlockingReasonCode />

<BillingBlockingReasonCode />

<SalesSupportBlockingIndicator>false</SalesSupportBlockingIndicator>

</BlockingReasons>

</SalesArrangement>

- <Role actionCode="04">

<RoleCode>Z001</RoleCode>

</Role>

- <BlockingReasons>

<OrderBlockingReasonCode />

<DeliveryBlockingReasonCode />

<BillingBlockingReasonCode />

<SalesSupportBlockingIndicator>false</SalesSupportBlockingIndicator>

</BlockingReasons>

</BusinessPartner>

</BusinessPartnerERPReplicateRequestMessage>

</ns0:BusinessPartnerERPBulkReplicateRequest>

We are very critical stage , please help me  out .

Thanks ,

santosh.seera

0 Kudos

hI Praveen

is the tenant ID correctly in the payload?  And  - since the original question on this forum thread has been answered would you please copy/paste your question to a new forum question in the C4C space - that way we can ensure C4C integration experts look at it.

thanks

Ginger

0 Kudos

YOu can also open a SAP ticket using component LOD-CRM-INT-NET.

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Make sure that the InternalID under the RecipientParty that you send is exactly the same as the tenant ID of your C4C.

Regards,

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuri, Ginger. We're integrating ERP and C4S and during BP replication, we're encountering the same issue 'agent class is CL_BUPA_ERP_REPL_IPA'. Were you able to solve this?

0 Kudos

HI Mark

His problem was using the wrong service- please open a new message in the Cloud for Customer space with your issue.

-ginger

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

We've resolved this issue. Thanks to SAP's response to the incident we raised.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuri,

The below thread might help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish.

My Source system is not an SAP system hence I cannot add it in SAP Business Suite in C4C system.