Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Stop Account Determination

former_member812593
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a condition KF00 - Freight. Condition is set for manual in a Pricing Proc.

This condition has Account Key & Accrual key maintained in the Pricing Proc. and correctly determining the Revenue G/L

Now accounts do not want to hit the condition value into any GL.

We have tried with removing Account Key & Accrual key from Pricing Proc, and also removing Accrual indicator from condition type. However during billing system still asking for G/L .

We want to Keep the condition KF00 into pricing but without any GL. effect.

Thanks

SK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sunil,

If there is an amount in pricing component of the billing document, then it must hit a G/L account. If not, then there will be error during Revenue account determination.

If you make an amount statistical, then it does not need any G/L e.g. cost VPRS.

Assign Freight to a dummy account, the dummy G/L account can be created by Finance and you can allocate the same to freight in VKOA.

Note: When you do changes to account key etc. in pricing procedure for freight, it will be applicable to freight of any order (of any process) using this procedure.

TW

former_member812593
Discoverer
0 Kudos

TW

Thanks

Although I hv made KF00 as statistical, it still throws account determination error. Please note, now there is no Account Key maintained. However system seek a account.

It seems that since KF00 is standard, system has such check as default even no account key given.

Is there anyway to use KF00 but to avoid account determination error. Let me know.

Else I have no option left to define a new condition type and use it.

SK

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SK,

To confirm, have you made KF00 statistical in the pricing procedure?

Now create a new cycle - sales order, delivery, billing and check.

If you are getting an error, then paste the screenshot.

TW

09-apr SK paste the screenshots of the error message

and field Posting status at header in bill

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter added in blue

former_member812593
Discoverer
0 Kudos

TW

It seems my oversight issue. Although I made KF00 statistical & Manual in Pricing Procedure, condition was still mark as Accural in Condtion Type itself. I removed it from Condition Definition itself, and now system able to post the invoice correctly.

Thanks for your inputs.

SK.