cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am New to PM Module. I have following queries?

1. Is it necessary that Each notification has to have a Maintenance order associated with it?
  2. Can we create release close notifications and later create Maint order for each of group of notifications to capture material and manpower coast?
  3. is there any good documentation on this aspect apart from Standard SAP docs?

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sank_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

1. No. it is not necessary to have maintenance order for each notification. {You can configure it}

2. You can later assigned a notification to a order but notification status should not be at CLOSE.

3. Google it.. you may find valuable docs

Thanks

Sanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sank,

Thanks.

I checked the system. It allows to create Maint Order even if the Notification is closed.

Is it by default or we need to customise?

sank_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Once you set the Notification System status to NOCO (Notification completed) you should not be allowed to do any change to the notification.

Its the standard SAP functionality

Thanks

Sank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks what is the correspondence of User Status and System Status in Notification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are able to see following System status for Notifications.

NOPR

ORAS

OSNO

OSTS

sank_n
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Once you set click the complete button (Maintenance Notification-Functions-Complete) or Black-White flag , you will be ask to complete the notification and there you set the NOCO status

System statuses are set by SAP by default and you can define the user statuses as per your wish

in SPRO (Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Master Data in Plant Maintenance and Customer Service-Basic Settings-Define User Status)

Refer:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it

Answers (0)