SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMOD or EXIT_SAPLFMFA_004

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on ECC6 and EHP 4, with FM BCS activated from 1st Apr 2015. We are getting issues where in table FMIOI is not updated with all the line items for purchase orders created before FM activation. We have been advised by SAP to use FMOD or EXIT_SAPLFMFA_004. We have PBET activated

Can anybody guide on differnce between these two programs. and in FMOD I found field "User", does it mean, it will be applicable for the users entered in the table only will be able to post with the date mentioned.

Please guide

Shailesh

4 REPLIES 4

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shailesh,

In FMOD you can specify the FM posting date either by user or for all users (blank). EXIT_SAPLFMFA_004 will allow you to activate a pop-up window to specify the posting date during data entry.

Thanks

Shyam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMOD is used just to push FM posting date. I don't see how this or UE you mentioned, can help you in your task. You have to assign FM objects to your open documents; I believe, we have been through this already.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Eli,

Just to update. I had issue in updating the documentes through FMCN/FMCT and I posted error with SAP, where they found issue with data base update and advised it.

But now updation issue is resolved.

Regards

Shailesh

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good