cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opentext Integration with GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is just a query and kindly let me know if this is not the correct space to post this.

Ok here, I have recently managed to configure SAP GRC system with Opentext archive server by myself and it works awesome. Although SAP does not support integrating opentext with GRC and It only supports ECC, SRM and CRM.  I googled enough and search SNC for a guide but was not able to. So I am planning to put up a SCN document/blog for the same.

Kindly let me know if I can do this and is this allowed to post something which SAP does not support?

And also is it allowed to post something outside SAP (opentext) but mostly the configurations are from SAP side only.

Awaiting your response. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prithivi,

I am one of the moderators of this space and I would approve such a post, since SCN members have expressed an interest in it.

Gretchen

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Prithivi

I'm not a moderator in this space but I'd love to read such a blog - especially when you are focussing on the GRC/SAP side. It might be that your solution can apply to other products and resolve a lot of limitations or frustrations experienced by others.

I'm pinging here as he's one of the active moderators that I collaborate with frequently.

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your concern Colleen. Happy to know someone somewhere is interested in my small research   ...  Thanks again

Awaiting Banzer's guidance.

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prithivi,

We are trying to integrate our GRC 10.1 to open text and I am in search of such a blog. Appreciate if you could post the steps used for the integration.

Thanks

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone ??

Regards,

awaiting one