Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looping of approvers in the SRM system

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

Recently we have received an issue reported by our client , we found an issue regarding looping of the approvers . When checked in the FM BBP_WFL_DIN_APPR_CONTAINER_GET , I am having the workflow level as C3->B2->C2->B1->PUR . Now when C3 rejects the SC and requester re-issue the SC then till B3 it works fine but as it reaches C2 looping starts , Moreover same user is assigned to C3 and C2. Have a look to the screenshot I hope it will make you clear my question . Its very strange that when C2 approves the SC , then the approval table is updated by C3, B2 and C2 again . Let me know if you need any more information on this. Also I am working with ACW , SAP SRM 7.0 Ehp2.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I think, you have wrong logic in your BADI. SAP says (somewhere, not able to find the exact link), that the BADi should control the indexes of approvers (approval steps) by itself.

Example:

Initial:

1. Appr1

2. Appr2

3. Appr3

Appr2 Rejects the SC. Requester order it again. BADI must return.

3. Appr1

4. Appr2

5. Appr3

So, the final Workflow should looks like

1. Appr1 - approved

2. Appr2 - rejected

3. Appr1 - 2B approved

4. Appr2 - 2B approved

5. Appr3 - 2B approved

Regards

Konsatntin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin Anikeev,

Previously everything was working fine , I don't know why all of sudden this happened. Moreover we are using the ZBADI copy of original and done some modification to the standard one. I don't know what went wrong now for this special case.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check SAP notes, implemented last time