Evaluation of Break in positive time management
Dear SAP Gurus,
We have a scenario of 2 breaks a day, and HR need to check each session's time out, late coming or early going. For example:
1) daily work schedule is start from 8:00, end at 19:30;
2) the first break is 0.75 hours unpaid from 11:30~14:00;
3) the second break is 0.75 hours unpaid from 17:00~19:30.
Suppose time type:
1) Z001 is for first actual break hours taken by employee
2) Z002 is for second actual break hours taken by employee
3) Z003 is for first break early going, which employee taken before 11:30am;
4) Z004 is for first break late coming, which employee taken after 14:00pm
5) Z005 is for second break early going, which employee taken before 17:00pm;
6) Z006 is for second break late coming, which employee taken after 19:30pm (Frankly speaking this puzzles me most, the end of second break time overlaps DWS end time)
7) Z007 is for first break time out duration if Z001 > 0.75
8) Z008 is for second break time out duration if Z002 > 0.75
How to use PCR to get this time types? I have tried HRS+RETCD, but it doesn't work correctly.
Thank you very much for your kindly advice.