cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer DP data to ERP in Multiple version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I need to transfer DP forecast data to ERP system as a inactive versions on a daily basis and would like to keep snapshot of the inactive versions in the ERP system for last one week.

Is it possible in APO to send DP data in the incremental Inactive versions for each day as below?

04/06/2015------ Inactive Version 01

04/07/2015-------Inactive Version 02

04/08/2015-------Inactive Version 03

04/19/2015-------Inactive Version 04

04/20/2015-------Inactive Version 05 --- etc

Thank You in Advance.

Regards

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The target version is set in transfer profile /sapapo/mc8u. However I could not see any exit/BADI to modify this during release process.
You can control this by running different jobs with different transfer profiles on each week day. Or you can add modification in routine TRANSFER_FORECAST_TO_OLTP (program   /SAPAPO/SAPLMSDP_RELEASE) before calling "PERFORM transfer_to_r3".  Field "ls_upr3-version" is the target version in ECC system.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ada...

If I set different jobs with transfer profile on each week day do you think it will override the inactive version when I ran the same job next week. for example..

I have created a job set with a Inactive version "01" and that job runs on every monday. If ran the job on 4/6/2015 and same Job will be ran on 4/13/2015. Does forecast data which was transfered on 4/6/2015 will be over written by forecast data that will be transferred on 4/13/2015 as this will have same inactive version?

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ada...

If I set different jobs with transfer profile on each week day do you think it will override the inactive version when I ran the same job next week. for example..

I have created a job set with a Inactive version "01" and that job runs on every monday. If ran the job on 4/6/2015 and same Job will be ran on 4/13/2015. Does forecast data which was transfered on 4/6/2015 will be over written by forecast data that will be transferred on 4/13/2015 as this will have same inactive version?

Thank you in Advance.

Regards,

Srikanth

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When transfer forecasts to ECC, at ECC side, it will first clear all the forecasts for the target version and then put the forecasts from APO in.
If you do not want to clear step, you can apply note 446688 and 812133.

BR, Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Ada..

one last question.. after transferring inactive version.. Is there any program which I can use to activate the  inactive version of the  PIR's for all material/plant combination in mass.

Thank You

Srikanth

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Srikanth, I think it's something in ECC demand management which I don't know

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

With t.code /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP - release from Info Provider to OLTP system you can control very easy the  versions and dates.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Marius.

How can I control version numbers on the selection screen of the t.code /SAPAPO/REL_TO_OLTP.

Do I need to manually input version number everytime or Is there way I can automate the  version numbers...

Thank you

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SP,

You can create for each version/period background jobs.

Thanks, Marius