cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for copy ship-to-party address to purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I hope my thread belongs to the right place.

For third party order, during creation of the purchase order, the system automatically copies the delivery address of the customer from the corresponding sales order.

Can anyone share where's the configuration for this process.

Thank you,

Regards,

Anthony.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prema_nellore
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Customer you set up as one time customer, then address will not copy in to the PO,

System asks the address there you can enter manually. what I understand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

A third party order is controlled via Material Type.

Automatic third party processing:

If a material is always delivered from one or more third party vendors you can specify in the material master that the material is a third party item.

In standard SAP, item category TAS is used for this. The schedule line category is CS. Here you can see a field 'order type' with value 'NB'. This triggers the automatic creation of the PR

Third party item : TAS

Iterm Category Group: BANS in Sales2 screen of the material master

In Manual process:

The third party material, change the entry TAN to TAS in the item category field of Sales order.

Billing a third party order

In item category if the billing indicator is set as B - it is relevant for order related billing on the basis of the order quantity.

If the indicator has been set as "F" it is relevant to order related billing on the basis of invoice quantity.

In item category TAS the billing relevance indicator has to be "F"

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharan,

Thank you for your reply, however, i'm actually looking for configuration for "copy control" of the delivery address of the ship-to-party to be displayed in a Purchase Order.

Thank you

Regards,

Alan Lee

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The address of the customer (Ship to party) is automatically determined in the PO. It can be seen in the delivery tab (Item detail) of the PO.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharan for your valuable reply, will look into this further.