cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 2 SP2: field values disappear after entry?

former_member188433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks - we made a couple of changes to our Personas 2.0 flavors for IMA1N and IMA2N. The flavors work fine in our development system. After transporting the flavors to our QA system we now see a problem with data entry. When data is entered into certain fields and the enter key is pressed, the data values disappear.  Tab-caching is used on these flavors but I am not sure if this is the issue.  It is possible that I missed something when building the transport in /PERSOS/ADMIN_UI.  I selected only the flavors to be transported.

Can anyone think of a reason why this would happen?

Thanks!  Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188433
Participant
0 Kudos

Solution:  We had applied the Personas cumulative notes in our development system but had not imported these notes into our QA system.  After deploying the cumulative Personas notes into QA our problem was resolved.

Best Regards - Jeff

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Does the tab caching indicator turn red? It is possible the QA system or the data used has additional validations that prevent the tabs from being selected to continue the tab caching routine.

If everything looks OK and it is still an issue, please create a support ticket.

Regards

Kranthi

former_member188433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kranthi - Thanks for the suggestion.  I re-tested and the tab caching indicator remains green the entire time.

Regards - Jeff

0 Kudos

Jeff, we need to connect to your system to assist you further. Please create a support ticket.

Regards

Kranthi

former_member188433
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kranthi - incident has been opened.  Let me know if you want the incident number.

Regards - Jeff