Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS connection error

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

I am trying to connect the ADS which is configured in SAP Netweaver 7.4 (Portal)  from SAP ECC server . When i try to test the connection using SA59 Transaction using the following program FP_TEST_00, i am getting the following error. can any one let me know what is the issue. Required destination is  created in Portal for ECC system its working fine.

ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101)

Message no. FPRUNX001

Diagnosis

An error occurred when Adobe Document Services (ADS) was launched.

System Response

Error message

Procedure

When troubleshooting, follow the steps described in SAP Note 944221.

First check the connection to ADS. You can use the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 to do this. From SAP NetWeaver Release 7.0, the program FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE must also run successfully (both with and without the checkbox selected on the selection screen). If this program does not run successfully, there is a error in the configuration.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Did you manage to resolve your issue after following the guide from "Basis Lady" ?

Cheers,

A.

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Guru,

Please go through this SAP note and follow the instruction to resolve this issue.

1871410 - Status of Compressed Response result in ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception

1587941 - ADS does not respond or error "CSoapExceptionTransport.."

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the "Search the Community" box at the top should start getting paid unemployment benefits

A charming person by the name of @Basis Lady has put together a nice guide which will walk you through the entire setup.

Cheers,

Amerjit

rahul_yedapally
Active Participant
0 Kudos

RCA for above issue

Possible causes are that the configuration of Adobe document services is incorrect, there are errors in the form or the printer configuration is incorrect.

Please Refer This note : 944221

Thanks,

Rahul Yedapally