SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operand/Fact Group Sap Utilities Issue

was4real
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I was wondering if you can help me, I can't seem to update an Operand in SAP Utilities.
I get the following error:

Timeslice 05.05.2013, Operand GRT-FIX, Ratetype G-FIX98 incorrect, expected

G-FIXxx entry.

There is already a fix rate identified for this billing period, I'm going in circles. Any help or a walk through guide would be highly appreciated?

Thanks

Waz

6 REPLIES 6

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Waz,

We ran into this as well - take a look at SAP Notes 1978223 & 2033905; also check which version / enhancement pack of ECC you are using

Tammy

0 Kudos

Thanks

I'm fairly new to this, so when you say check SAP notes how do I do that also how do I check the ECC version?

Waz

0 Kudos

Hi Waz - You can go to System > Status and check your components against the notes. 

Go to support.sap.com/notes - you will need a Service Marketplace logon

Ask your Basis admin to help you

0 Kudos

Hi

I've checked the ECC Version & it's EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0

This is the second time I've come across this when trying to bill an account in SAP utilities. Initially I was able to amend the operands, but this is driving me into a loop.

Waz

0 Kudos

Yes, we face similar issues, which is why I referred you to the two notes listed above to fix.

0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy

Appreciate this, I joined SAP Communities to get some help. I'll find a way to access the notes you've mentioned. In honesty, I don't know who would be our Basis Admin to gain access to SAP Notes.

Once again thanks for pointing me to the right direction

Waz