cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to upload storage condition in mass upload for one Sales line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement : Need to maintain Storage condition field for  2742 mateials for one Sales line..

using MM17 have maintained for 2742 materials in Test system but the issue is since it is clinet level data( MARA-RAUBE) it is applicable for other Sales lines also( other company code plants). But requirement is it should maintain to only for one plant belong to one company code.

so what is the solution to maintain the storage condition field  Z2 for one plant).

Below are the test results in test system.

This data change should be applicable for 9150 sales org and 9130 plant but it also updated to 5308 plant belong 2000 company code.

Please let me know if you need any further details?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sreeharshabl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Surya Prakash

This field is client specific and I hope there cannot be different storage conditions for a basic product (ROH_Raw Material).

I think we cannot change or maintain even for single storage location under multiple plants. Moreover in your case the material code is created or extended to other Plant/Storage_Location/Sales.Org/Distr.Channel  is just because of its meet the procurement or order fulfillment  requirements and it should have unique method of Storage conditions globally if you have plants in different locations or regions.

So the solution can be in two types

1. Check if it is under MRP control and escalate the storage conditions correctness to all MRP controllers and if they accept please change the storage condition type accordingly.

OR

2. Use new material codes with your desired description (Eg."NETWORK ASSY 8330Z2") by copying and transfer the existing stocks thru MIGO_TR by using 309 Mvt. Type. I know Its huge activity, even huge if it is need to change in BOM

Sree Harsha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put plant as input field to get plant wise materials,

as per you third screen shot select the MARA-RAUBE and click on execute you will get  screen and click on  choose selection field icon to add plant as input.

Put required plant there and execute to get materials for mass for respective plant.

Hope this will help you.

ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ATP,

Thanks for your reply. I tried as you suggested.However, it is also updating other company code plants.

could you pleaese test it from your side once again if possible?

thanks,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to maintain at plant level, then check at MARC-RAUBE table level field.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiava,

thanks for your reply. Could you please check once again i did not find RAUBE field in MARC table ?

thanks,