cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Grow in SAP Security and GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am 3 years exp. I have worked on Configuration of GRC AC 10 and support , CRM Security Design, ECC Security inclduing upgrade, SRM, BW Support, BOBJ support.

Audit work in ECC, BOBJ and GRC.

Right now I am in a support project. I want to do something which will add advantage to my profile.

I have few things in my mind : Learn more in security but I am confused what should I learn ?

Second : Learn ABAP , it helps a lot to security consultant to understand customization and can customize according Security work ?

Third: I should go for Basis work like refreshes, upgrades etc.

Please advise which option will best and what should I learn so that I can grow faster and become an expert.

Many Thanks,

Munish Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Munish,

May be  this is not the correct forum to your question,but as you are into SAP GRC,i will give you some information

Select the area in which you are interest

1.Technical path-continue as Security and GRC with advanced areas like GRC10/10.1 AC,PC and RM,moreover you can work with all other(CRM,BW,SRM etc) by integrating with GRC.

2.Techno Functional:Add some functional modules to your carrier bridge like MM,SD,FI etc

3.Audit:Learn different types of audits,SOX but you should have in-depth functional knowledge.

for all above,we have a lot of scope to learn through google and SAP  forums.

Growth will be everywhere but depends on how we take and present

May be you will get some more valuable inputs from others

All the best!!!

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs.

Regards,

Munish Kumar

Answers (0)