cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to replicate one field item for multiple times at target side. Here use one as many is not working as I have only context at sender side and two contexts at receiver side. Please help me here..

Former Member
0 Kudos

My mapping is like below..

And my result is coming like

The problem is I am not getting the document identifier value under 2nd header onwards........

Here the document identifier value changes frequently, so document identifier value should must come over there under header node.

And I have mapped the target side header and items  fields like below pics respe..

Please let me know how to get document identifier value under every header node at target side..

Thanks,

Venugopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great Work Abhadeep. Excellent!..

Thank you Very Much...Venugopal

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please mark this thread as answered and reward.

Thanks,

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above is the total mapping structure..

for item node, the mapping is,,, below..

and for header node, the mapping I have mentioned above. Please let me know how to get required output..

How many times the document identifier changes, that many times the header new context should be happen with line items(note: for this logic, we have used format by example as above)

Thanks,

Venugopal

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your header should work with above suggestion .

Your item logic is not clear.. Please elaborate.

Share source xml and expected payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Harish,

I have used as you said but getting same output like before and is pasted below..

Target side, I am not getting other header node, even if I changed the document identifier value.

If document identifier value changes, the context of header will be replicated but here its not happening...

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My bad ->

Document Identifier (Header context) -> sort -> split by value (value change) -> collapse context -> split by value (for each value) (remove this from header )-> Target Header node

Document Identifier (Header context) -> sort -> split by value (value change) -> collapse context -> split by value (for each value) -> Target field

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Venu,

Document Identifier-> sort -> split by value (value change) -> collapse context -> Target Header node

Document Identifier -> sort -> split by value (value change) -> collapse context -> split by value (for each value) -> Target field (Document Identifier under Header)

regards,

AB

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veu,

Try using :: Use Split by Value->Collapse Context -> split by Value

regards,

AB

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please use split by value after collapse context.

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish,

Even I used the split by value after collapse context, am not getting the document identifier under header node..

its coming same thing like before..

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Can you please share the display queue screenshot for header node?

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above figure is the display queue screenshot of header with collapse context after split by value

And the below figure is the display queue screenshot of header node with split by value after collapse context as you said to use..

Thanks,

Venu

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>

The above figure is the display queue screenshot of header with collapse context after split by value

And the below figure is the display queue screenshot of header node with split by value after collapse context as you said to use..

Try below -

Document Identifier (Header context) -> sort -> split by value (value change) -> collapse context -> split by value (for each value) -> Target Header node

Document Identifier (Header context) -> sort -> split by value (value change) -> collapse context -> split by value (for each value) -> Target field