cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit margin without KFOO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find the profit margin for a produt. My pricing procedure consit of PR00. K007, KF00, MWST, VPRS, EK02. I am calculating Profit margin by considering Alt Calculation type as 18, but while calculating profit margin it is considering KF00 in net value or REVENUE. how to exclude it (KF00) in profit margin calculation.

Profit margin= {Revenue-Cost(VPRS+EK02)}/ Revenue

* Revenue includes PROO+K007+KF00, how to calculate revenue without KF00?

Pls show way out

Regards

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Arvind,

Can you check the box of Alt Cal type 11 in case of profit margin and test it.Update us the result.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe ALT Calc type 11 gives  value, where as 18 gives Profit margin in percentage. With 11 also system considers KF00.

Net value KWERT considers KF00, think it is hardcoded in SAP.

I too dont know answer but looking forward for solution

Few years back same question has been raised.

Regards

Murali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your pricing procedure and the condition value tab ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

Please find the attachment for the Pricing procedure and  we have taken the Standard Condition type - KF00. there are no changes made to it

Regards,

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you mark a condition type as exclusion , then the condition types which exist below to that condition type in the pricing procedure will be ignored by the system.

In this case if you mark KF00 as exclusion , then system will take KF00 into account while calculating the net value of all the items in that pricing procedure.

Check in your pricing procedure that whether in the requirement field you have maintained 2 or not . If you have not maintained the go and maintain it . after that you mention X in exclusion . then it will work

Regards,