cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound processing failed with message "Error reading XMLStreamReader."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A sales quote is triggered from C4C system which will create an Enquiry in ERP via HCI.

Each time a sales quote is triggered in C4C it is failing in HCI with the following error:

Inbound processing in endpoint at https://iflmapgbt104h0267avtaio-h0267.intaas.hana.ondemand.com/cxf/COD/ERP/SALESQUOTE_REQUEST_dev failed with message "Unexpected end of file from server",

caused by "SocketException:Unexpected end of file from server"

Please help me sort this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor

Hi Mayuri,

The socket connection failure can when firewall is not open. Please check with network team if firewall is open.

regards,

Harish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish

The firewall port between HCI and ERP is open. Its coneccted through webdispatcher.

Moreover when I do a connection test from C4C system I get an error : Service Ping error: Internal Server error (500) . I get the following error in HCI and in the second image as you can see there is no interface triggered.

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting 500 internal error, check the required roles are assigned to the user id.

Regards,

Manigandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manigandan,

There are other communication arrangements where in we are getting the same error (500)
when we try to do a connection test but they are working successfully.

Moreover the Firewall Port is also open, but still I am getting the same Socket Exception error in HCI.

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mayuri,

Can you please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve and how have you connected the three systems.

For more information on troubleshooting C4C integration please refer the below document.

you can next time ask the queries related to C4C and HCI on SAP C4C own Community.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

There was some configuration missing in the ERP system for the inbound Idoc Service we need to change Procedure under Logon Data as Alternative Logon Procedure and In the Logon Procedure List, select “Basic Authentication”.

Thank you All for all the help

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mayuri for updating the resolution.

Please close the thread.