cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free style WD search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using a Free style WD search help , in the FPP list Uibb. Can some one please tell me how do i get the information of the LIST , on which row the f4/search help is used ? I want the row index or the value in the 1st column of the used row (Search Help)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

in your freestyle WD component, you receive the value help listener in the IF method SET_VALUE_HELP_LISTENER. This instance has a public attribute F4_CONTEXT_ELEMENT which is the element of the list row for which the value help is getting called. So here you can access the relevant attributes.

Best regards

Jens

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Yes we can get the value of the cell in the list GUIBB based on the cell action,

Please try with the following snippet in process event method of the feeder class.

CASE IO_EVENT->MV_EVENT_ID.

WHEN 'FPM_GUIBB_LIST_CELL_ACTION'.

DATA col_name type string.

DATA value type string.

io_event->mo_event_data->get_value( EXPORTING iv_key   = 'FPM_GUIBB_LIST_COL_NAME' importing ev_value = col_name ).

if col_name = 'COL_NAME'.  

io_event->mo_event_data->get_value( exporting iv_key   = if_fpm_guibb_list=>gc_event_par_row importing ev_value = value ).

ENDIF.

ENDCASE.

Please check page 135(FPM Events and the List Component) for more information in the following link

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HArsha,

Thanks for prompt reply, my requirement is little different.

I want to get the info at the time the F4 is used, the cell action will be trigerrred only after i select a value from the the HElp.

Regards