cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have done tabmerging, and while iam keying inputs and press enter the fist tab disappearing .Can any one suggest in this regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

helpfull ans

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This appears to be transaction MM01 which should have correct overwrite entries configured, so first make sure you have those maintained according to note 1999747

Also, having required fields along with tab merging usually causes problems so this may also play a role here. In your screen shot, the material group and description are required and on the second screen these are not showing up so this may be the tab caching failing due to missing required fields. I can't see the tab caching indicator in the screen shots to be sure if this is happening.

Edit: I see that Kranthi beat me while I was typing

Message was edited by: Tamas Hoznek

0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I assume you are using Screen Personas 2.0. Tab caching/merging is an automation technique that simulates clicking on the configured tabs and fetches content for each of the tabs from the server and then merges the contents in the SL client. There are cases when the Dynpro program prevents clicking on other tabs until all of the mandatory information is provided and/or is valid. If the Dynpro program has such a validation, the SL client is unable to click on all of the configured tabs to fetch information for merging. When such a case is encountered, the tab caching icon on the upper right corner of the tab header turns red and tab caching is stopped. The user is given the chance to fill in or correct the data and send it back to the server.

Regards

Kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helpfull Ans