cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split for unrestricted and vendor consignment storage locations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The situation is I have unrestricted stock in a storage location STL1 (100 EA) and vendor consignment stock in another storage location STL2 (100 EA). When a sales order is created for 130 EA, I would like to issue stock from STL1 for the quantity available (100 EA) and remaining quantity (30 EA)from STL2 on the same delivery or different deliveries but I want to identify both S.Locs determined at Delivery level. My plant is not WM managed and materials are batch managed.

I did try configuring stock determination group/rule and used 'MALA' as my storage location determination strategy but unable to achieve the same. I believe stock determination works at the time of PGI and not sure if works for batch managed materials.

Any suggestions/help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sumanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it not determining the sloc at all..or from which location and how much it is picking the stock currently with your setting.

Thanks

Neha

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as far as i know you need to set up the stock determination rule in material master also there are multiple thread availble on SCN please search with the term "Stock determination in SAP"

Please have a look on that if still you face the issue then please post your query with error message detail

Stock Determination - Inventory Management and Physical Inventory (MM-IM) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have already configured "Stock determination in SAP".

Header Table:

Sorting: Item table (Ascending) , Rank order - Priority 1

Quantity Distribution: Qty proposal - 1

Item Table:

Special stock indicator     S.Loc     Priority Indicator

F                                       STL1     1

K                                       STL2     2

With the above configuration, my delivery is not getting split into multiple items.

Regards

Sumanth