cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have created the scheduling agreement and when i tried to create delivery system is giving me this error

system does not allow me  to do the picking

Corrected deliveries cannot be changed

Message no. VL136

can somebody guide me how i can solve this problem?

Thanks

salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salman,

CAUSE

The delivery entered is a corrected delivery for the reconciliation of the cumulative quantity in a scheduling agreement. It cannot be changed directly.

WHAT_TO_DO
You can only display the delivery.
For the further reconciliation you can enter more corrected deliveries while processing the scheduling agreement.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi D Singh ,

Thanks for reply

can you please explain full steps of the process?

Thanks

salman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you will check the message no VL136 in transaction SE91, you will get this information:-

NA VL136

Short Text

Corrected deliveries cannot be changed

Diagnosis

The delivery entered is a corrected delivery for the reconciliation of the cumulative quantity in a scheduling agreement. It cannot be changed directly.

Procedure

You can only display the delivery.

For the further reconciliation you can enter more corrected deliveries while processing the scheduling agreement.

It clearly indicates that to correct the wrong delivery you will have to enter another entry.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VOV8, Select the scheduling agreement document type. Make the field Corr.delivery type is blank under Scheduling agreement and save. Then create a new scheduling agreement -> delivery and check the results.

Reference: OSS 2150208 - Unable to open a delivery via VL02n due to error VL136

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for reply  if i  make the correct delivery type  field blank in vov8 scheduling agreement doc type then there is no schedule line created in the agreement doc ds

Thanks

salman