cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of GR/ Post 102 Movement after Final Putaway

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there a way we can reverse a GR posting (101) / post 102 movement after Final Putaway i.e Creation of Putaway Warehouse Tasks -> Confimation of the Putaway warehouse tasks.

I have looked at the below options:

1. Use MIGO, Cancellation of 101 Material Document -  FAIL

2. Use MBRL for Return Delivery - FAIL

3. Use of MIGO, 122 Movement - FAIL

4. Delay the Confirmation of Warehouse Tasks by setting Some Delay post clicking on Confirm -  To be Tested

5. Return PO - NOT APPLICABLE (As product is not being returned and 102 Movement Posting is what is desired )

kindly let me know if any options are available !

Looking forward to your valuable inputs !

Cheers !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

yaping_wang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can create a copy movement type102 to map a delivery to EWM to process as outbound delivery. This will correct your Production order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Guys for responding !

Issue is Resolved !

Thank You Jean Mathieu Baillette !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Techie/ Jean,

I tried the way mention by Jean, but unfortunately DCO status is coming 9 always in ID.

I hope i am missing something.

Could you please mention how you resolve this issue. Appreciate if you mention in detailed manner or put screenshot.

Regards

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Kindly activate DWM in the status profile .

Kindly let us know if the issue persists !

Cheers !

0 Kudos

Could you please help to inform how this issue is resolved?

Aditya_Jain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Can you please explain, how did you solve your issue. This is required in our organization too.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In EWM, GR can be reversed until the EWM ID status "DCO" is not set to 9.

DCO status is set to 9 after final putaway task, except if you did activate "Inbound delivery completion delay" which enable to set a delay between the final task confirmation and the DCO status set.

During this delay (check completion delay within SPRO): You can correct the putaway task confirmation through /SCWM/TO_CONF, change the actual qty and set an exception code as charge of inbound delivery (DIFD for exemple): It will correct the stock qty in the destination bin, modify your ID accordingly and trigger 102 in ERP.

Hope this helps

JM

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Return PO -> Outbound Delivery -> ODO -> Pick -> Goods Issue in EWM -> Goods Issue in ERP

Regards,

Sathish

0 Kudos

Hi!

If GR posting have been sending to ERP you cannn`t reverse it. You should create return delivery.

BR, Alex.