Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBO License Error While Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,,

i am facing error while login to SBO.

I have license version for SBO 9.0.

On importing license file the professional & limited licenses are showing proper expire  date but the following are giving me the below attached errors.

it will getting error in like B1i, 9.0, workflow, workflow indirect,as so on.

kindly Help me ASAP.

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

What you need to do is to add all the number of licenses that you have. You might have not included all the components in the license file. Adding all the license components will solve your problem. Also do reimport the license file after regenerating the license file and restart SBO once,

Thanks,

Ravi. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for help me. This solutions is solved my problem.

Thanks,

Amitgiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you have generated license from portal but old system is still there so remove any previous system from SAP portal.

After removing all system you need to regenerate license file and upload it to server.

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

thanks for your reply.

also I have two professional licenses, but both are getting different views and accesses.

kindly help..  I would like to know why this would happen.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have you S user ID and password for Sap customer portal.

Go there and click on new license key and you can see how many system are assign to your Customer ID.

Remove all system ID and import new license file from sap portal. This will solve your problem.

Also make sure B1i user require B1iindirect_MSS license so make sure that license not selected on any other users.

Your both Professional license have different view due to authorization and one may be super user and other may not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This error is due to Temporary License File.

Ask for Permanent License from your SAP Partner to avoid this error.

Hope this helps

--

--

Regards::::

Atul Chakraborty

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its seems that you are using temporary license file , when we use temporary license file then we get this type of Notification.

--Manish