cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Working on a demo to understand features of SRM Central Contract.

SAP SRM 7.0 (SRM_SERVER 701)

SAP ECC 6.0

Classic mode - Central Contracts created in SRM pushed to ECC via IDOCs

PO Information pushed from ECC to SRM via IDOCs

I have configured and do information get passed and updated.

Questions

1. Scaled Pricing is configured to have tiered pricing as below

0-10 quantity - 10 dollars

11-20 quantity - 9 dollars

With above conditions ....PO A created does show correct price based on quantity, but once PO is released and user tries to create new PO B, it does not consider the quantity ordered in PO A. I see 6 Condition Types as shown below.

2. PO price value and currency show as N/A in Tracking tab of Central Contract

3.I created conditions for Location based pricing. When I create PO based on location, unit price does show price based on location, However Net Price becomes blank.

4. If I have to integrate SRM with multiple ERPs, how/where does mapping of Vendors and Materials take place.

Example I want to create a contract with Vendor A and Material B. Vendor A may be defined as Vendor M,N,O in ERP 1 and X,Y,Z in ERP2.

Material B may be defined as Material D,E,F in ERP1 and T,U,V in ERP2.

Appreciate all feedback.

Thank You

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil,

In SRM70 if you want to use Central Contracts functionality then you need XI interface. Because Central contracts will be distributed to ECC only through XML messages. For this functionality to work, Ehp4 pack is required in ECC60 and activate some business functions.

IDocs will only be used in general purchase contracts and not for Central contracts.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish

Appreciate your response.

Is there some documentation/blog that can help answer scenarios like below.

CLM - Company defines contract with Vendor V for Material M

ERP1 - Vendor V is defined as V1, V2 and V3 (multiple BVENs due to regions and 1 RVEN)...Material M is defined as M1, M2 due to business reasons.

ERP2 - Vendor V is defined as V4, V5, V6 and Material M is defined as M4, M5, M6

Company want to ensure Contract defined is applied in both ERPs and in case of tiered/scaled pricing ...benefits are realized.

Thank You

Nikhil