cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detete fixed pegging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

When I am running heuristic sap_pp_011 to delete fixed pegging .system is saying  that 47 order had been deleted . so how to know which orders had got deleted  where to see orders whch got deleted

Thanks &  Regards

Virender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

You can get a detailed view of which orders are affected after heuristics ( SAP_PP_011 ) run using the transaction /sapapo/peg1.

You can check for the results under the column Fixed Pegged Quantity.

Regards,

Jyoti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jyotichalikar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Delete fixed pegging heuristics i.e., SAP_PP_011 is used to delete only the fixed pegging relationships.

In the example you stated above, the results clearly state that '48 pegging relationships were deleted successfully'. This means that only the pegging relationships were deleted and not the orders.

For further information you can refer to this link.

SAP_PP_011 Deletion of Fixed Pegging Relationships - Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP...

Hope this clears your doubt.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jyothi

Thanks for your response

HI want to know for which order changes are happened in pegging

Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Please see below the concept of the pegging relationship (from SAP Help).

You have run the heuristic sap_pp_011 based on the materials selection. So, for those materials you have deleted all pegging relationships!

Thanks, Marius

Pegging

Purpose

Pegging is used to assign suitable existing product receipts and product stocks, which can cover the requirement, to a product requirement. Pegging organizes the material flow through all BOM levels, from the procurement of components and raw materials to delivery of a sales order, for example. Orders that are linked together, and their pegging relationships, form a pegging structure.
The graphic below gives an example of a pegging structure. The arrows represent the pegging relationships; that is, the material flow.
This graphic is explained in the accompanying text.
claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No order is deleted. The heuristic deletes fixed pegging relationship/

BR

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear clarie

so your saying that pegging is unfixed. when i am running heuristics no changes are observed in pegging as well as order number or delivery date

Then what does it mean 47 pegging relationship are deleted .

Thanks & regrads

virender 

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

No. The fixed pegging is deleted, instead, it changes to use dynamic pegging.

Regards,
Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI clarie

I want to know for which order we are getting automatic to dynamic pegging . is there any way to know for which orders it has been changed

Thanks & regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI clarie

I want to know for which order we are getting automatic to dynamic pegging . is there any way to know for which orders it has been changed

Thanks & regards

Virender