cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different entitlement systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I use SSO (SAP Authentication) and have two entitlement systems.

Does anyone know how we can configure a connection in Business Objects Mobile to allow access to both entitlement systems?

At the moment, a connection does not allow me to specify the client and hence users can only logon to the default entitlement system.

It would be acceptable to create two connections, provided that Ican define the target client system, in the connection.

When users logon to the the Business Objects LaunchPad via Internet explorer on a desktop, this is not an issue as the login screen has a field for both system and client.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can access more than one entitlement system by inserting the client and ID of the sap system in the user name, e.g:

BWP~100/USER1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Victor

That works well as an interim solution - until we apply the change described by Ashutosh.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

More than two entitlement systems are supported on IOS Mobile BI App since 6.1 release.

The SSO to more than one entitlement systems would require you to create two different connections in the same Mobile BI App. And both has to be imported, pushed via MDM or pre-configured (if you use SDK). Note that connections that use SSO cannot be created manually.

For creating a SSO connection via import option, you can look at the parameters at . 'BOBJ_MOBILE_SSO_SAP_SYSTEM' is the parameter for your specific interest.

If you are not using SUP/SMP you should be configuring following parameters

• CON.DisplayName=MY_CONNECTION
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_URL=your Mobile Server URL with port number
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_CMS=your CMS FQN with port number
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_AUTH_METHOD=secSAPR3
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_SSO_COOKIE_NAME=MYSAPSSO2
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_SSO_FORM_URL =FORM based Custom App URL to generate MYSAPSSO2 Cookie
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_SSO_ENABLED=true
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_SSO_TYPE=SSO_Form
  • CON.BOBJ_MOBILE_SSO_SAP_SYSTEM=XYZ^100

The following blog details out how SSO can be implemented on Mobile server

Hope this helps

Regards,

Ashutosh