Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection stock showing in urestricted stock without usage decision

former_member482800
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have came across a serious issue in Quality department as follows.

The skip stock status "REL  SKIP SPRQ CROK QLCH" is showing in unrestricted use stock even before the usage decision is made. Now when we are trying to reject the skip material, in MMBE there is no stock against Quality inspection. & the stock when rejected is getting deducted from unrestricted stock.

Request you please guide me so as to transfer the "REL  SKIP SPRQ CROK QLCH" stock yo quality ispection once 105 is done.

Kindly guide what configuration settings need to be changed.

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

nothing to worry about this this is the standard functionality only ie., whenever the inspection lot is in SKIP status means already the stock moved to Unrestricted stock.

SKIP status - Actually we mean to say we donot want inspection but system will create inspection lot with SKIP status. you are not suppose to do result recording , usage decision and stock posting for this lot. if do so all these activities there is no use.

once SKIP is being created, you have to run Automatic usage decision , so that those lots were closed.

Thanks in Advance

former_member482800
Participant

Thanks Saravan.

As I am new to QM kindly clarify following things to me.

1. Even if we reject the skip stock by making the usage decision, it won't be deducted from unrestricted.

2. Skip/DOL lot will never be shown under Quality inspection in MMBE.

3. The only rejection of SKIP/DOL that will happen is the line rejection.

4. Once the line rejection happens materila status will be removed as DOL & converted to normal for next 5 lots.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Answers (0)