Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise not coming in Display J1IIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

The issue is as follows:

1. Plant A to Plant B (Same Co. Code). It is a Deemed Export scenario. In SD pricing proced the Excise cond type (JEXP) is maintained as Statistical.
  2. While creating Excise Invoice w.r.t. Commercial Invoice Excise duty comes in BED field. In Export Invoice type I'm selecting Deemed option.
  3. But when I display the Excise Invoice the Excise duty does not come. It is Zero, as shown in the screen shot. In this case pric procd is ZIT02.
  4. However if the scenario is Deemed Export from Plant A to Plant C (different Co. code) Excise invoice is coming in Display mode and therefore it is coming in ARE 3 also. In this case pricing proced is ZIT01, but Excise Cond type is same.
  5. Both the pricing procd are maintained in IMG--> CIN--> Classify Condition type.

I've searched the forum, but could not find solution. Hence pl let me know what I'm missing. I've configured a new scenario from Plant A to Plant B. TAXINN is used here. Plant A to Plant C was already running successfully. Pl help.

Thank you very much folks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Many times in the past, you have been asked to post all CIN related queries here but again you were posting in wrong forum and increasing the work load of Space Moderators.

Now coming to your issue, you have not specified whether your system is configured for TAXINJ or TAXINN.  If TAXINJ, then ensure that the material is maintained in J1ID for Material and Chapter ID combination.  If it is TAXINN, then ensure that condition record is maintained for that condition type in FV11.  These are the basic checks you need to carry out.

G. Lakshmipathi

3 REPLIES 3

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode.  Many times in the past, you have been asked to post all CIN related queries here but again you were posting in wrong forum and increasing the work load of Space Moderators.

Now coming to your issue, you have not specified whether your system is configured for TAXINJ or TAXINN.  If TAXINJ, then ensure that the material is maintained in J1ID for Material and Chapter ID combination.  If it is TAXINN, then ensure that condition record is maintained for that condition type in FV11.  These are the basic checks you need to carry out.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

From next time I will post CIN issues in Internationalization and Unicode.

Now coming to the issue. I've already mentioned in the last line that TAXINN is configured. I've mentioned two scenarions:

1. From Plant A to Plant B and

2. From Plant A to Plant C.

Excise Cond type is same in both the scenarios which is JEXP.

Pri Procedures are different.

In scenario 2 Excise condition is perfectly coming in J1IIN but in Scenario 2 Excise condition comes during creation but vanishes in Display mode of J1IIN. So if it is coming in Scenario 1, then I think it ensures that its FV11 must have been maintained. I can not see due to missing authorization. Pl suggest why Excise condition is not coming in J1IIN in scenario 2.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

D Friends,

I changed the pricing procd. and the issue was solved. Now I will compare the 2 pricing procedures. Closing this issue.

Thank you.