Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form J_1IEWTCERT Does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.,

When i am doing 'Print TDS Certificate' (T.code-JI1NCERT) I am getting that error. but it is not showing in SM30 form does not exist. How can i overcome this issue,,?

Msg no - SSFCOMPOSER004

please provide me the solution..!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Gopalakrishna,

Is this error occurring for the first time, if so please recheck the configuration of withholding settings completely once.

Below are the steps required (In case if anywhere configuration missing) for withholding certificates.

Below are table maintenance views for the screens(configuration), i.e., which are to be maintained through the T.code SM30 or please find the attached screenshot for the configuration path [4th one is not shown in path but can be maintained in SM30]

1. Maintain Number Groups and SAPscript Forms  - J_1IEWT_CERT

2. Assign Number Ranges to Number Groups - J_1IEWT_CERTNO

3. Maintain Number Ranges - J_1ICERT

4. SAP Script Forms/Section Indicators for EWT Certificate : SE - J_1IEWT_CERT_N

Hope this helps you to overcome, in case it's configuration concern, please revert back in the case it's from the transaction/Easy access side.

Regards : Karthikeya

5 REPLIES 5

m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI GKK,

Please use the standard form J_1IEWT_CERT. and system is not able to understanding

above form J_1IEWTCERT. Thank you.

Regards

Madhu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its working..

Thank you M Madhu

m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are welcome.,

0 Kudos

Hi Gopalakrishna,

Is this error occurring for the first time, if so please recheck the configuration of withholding settings completely once.

Below are the steps required (In case if anywhere configuration missing) for withholding certificates.

Below are table maintenance views for the screens(configuration), i.e., which are to be maintained through the T.code SM30 or please find the attached screenshot for the configuration path [4th one is not shown in path but can be maintained in SM30]

1. Maintain Number Groups and SAPscript Forms  - J_1IEWT_CERT

2. Assign Number Ranges to Number Groups - J_1IEWT_CERTNO

3. Maintain Number Ranges - J_1ICERT

4. SAP Script Forms/Section Indicators for EWT Certificate : SE - J_1IEWT_CERT_N

Hope this helps you to overcome, in case it's configuration concern, please revert back in the case it's from the transaction/Easy access side.

Regards : Karthikeya

0 Kudos

Its working..

Thank you Piratla Siva Surya Karthikeya