cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Mobile Documents language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does any body know - is it possible to change the language of web form (/mcm/admin, /mcm/browser).

I have two different versions of browser in terms of language (English and Russian). 

But when I open for example /mcm/browser - I always see the English version of the page.

Where I could set the appropriate language settings?

P.S.

For example:

If we test the official SAP link: mdocs.sap.com -  then in Russian browser I see russian page, in English I see english page.

So I suggest that potentially I can set somehere such setting but I don't know where.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The language is picked from the browser, only.

Regards, Ashwani Kr Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply!

I noticed that the java package which deployed to AS server (com.sap.mcm.server.nw.web.war) contain localization info in the folders called "i18n". Files with extension .properties.

As you can see there different types of languages already. But if I want to use another language (for example Russian) which SAP Mobile Docs not support up till now, can I create such files, call it like "shared_ru.properties" and deploy it on the server - is it possible?

ingo_kober
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

that should be possible, but please be aware that SAP Mobile Documents will support Russian Language with the upcoming SP4, so your custom file will be overwritten after you get our latest SP.

Regards,

Ingo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ingo_kober
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

it also depends on which Browser you use, IE for example takes the language setting from the operating system. If you want to know more, you can check the developer guide here: OpenUI5 SDK - Demo Kit

best regards,

Ingo