cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code change in PO

0 Kudos

Po is created and saved without a Taxcode.

PO is wrt Account category 'F'.

while trying to change the PO, th ePrice , currency and Tax code are not able to change it is been greyed out.

please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its not specific to account assignment category. It could be specific to PO doc type or item category. Please check whether the tax code field is made as "display only" in the field selection keys assigned to the document type, change (AKTV or ME22N etc) / item category specific field selection (PT0F to PT9F) in the path: OLME - Purchase Order - Define Screen Layout at Document Level.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Thanks For all.
the problem was solved.

it was wrt to User authorization and user parameters which will be maintained in SU3

Thanks for all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

In PO creation  Currency  is flow from the Vendor .  And  Tax code flow from the Company code .  Please  try to change the Currncy in header condition tab .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI please check in the project system , it will be beacuse of enhasment thank

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain how would you check in project system?/

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI T code is SCC1 Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCC1 t-codes used to copy client. How it is related to project system (even how project system and SCC1 is related to this discussion) ? Can you please explain bit more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi even we had a same problem so we got resolved in SCC1 . PR QTY column was freezed it was not editable in ME51N ,so we checked in SCC1 with the help of basis consultant. it got resolved thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What did you do in SCC1 transaction ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dev Sir, we have changed the Currency there , it was in EUR , we made it to INR it got resolved

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the response.

But all the selection are correct and I am facing this issue for only this PO.

Same combination details PO are fine.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There must be some differences in these both PO numbers. Can you please post screen shots.