cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem While Organizing Work Distribution Durring E-Mail Integration Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I'm integrating C4C E-Mail channel for the 1st time and despite staying aligned to the Guide some problems appeared.

Namely, in the last step of configuration - Defining Work Distr. Rules - cannot pick the "Org. Unit Responsible" (no records).

Of course Organizational Structure exists and is activated. Also propoer features in scoping process are selected.

What seems to be amazing for me in Employee Work Distr. workcenter I can choose any Service Agent.

What could be wrong here?

Does Work Distribution Status (Defined/Global Assignment) is significant here?

Please kindly, share with some possible solutions with me.

Thanks in advance

Slavomir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Slawomir, have you checked if any of the org units you activated have the 'Customer Service' function checked? They must be part of a service organization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong, I appreciate Yor engagement very much.

I've checked what You've suggested and it's still the same - no records when attempting to distribute work among teams...

Greets

Slavomir

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Hong, you need to do two things

1. Activate the "service" scope on your tenant in Business Configuration

2. Define certain orgs to be "service organization" in Administration -> Org Structures

3. Refresh and go back into Work Distribution and the Service Orgs will appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rei.

Thank You very much.

I executed all the way what You've suggested and it'doesn't let me to define Organizational Work Distribution because there still are no records like I've had no structure.

Maybe some effective dates are no compliant? Do You have any idea where to look further for the solution?

Kind Regards

Slavomir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

It's OK, I solved my problem but in a peculiar way...

Namely, I've forced to enter service team ID manually because there was no possibility to find it from the list (just as if system wouldn't see it in this functionality)

Greets

Slavomir