cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how partial inspection is done for a inspection lot & vendor payment done based on inspection result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In our business 1000 bag material is received in one material document. So one Inspection lot is created.

Now business take randomly 10 bags from that 1000 bag & inspected. The Bags are inspected on various parameters such as Weight , Fabric , Valve Size , Cross Sec Area, Print Quality , Stitching Thread , etc . The values for all this types of parameters are prepared in an excel sheet in a prescribed format.

The Values for each Quality Parameters are then matched with the desired prescribed average figures.

Based on the Values which deviate from "Average" figures , deductions are computed

Logic is 1% for single defect in a bag for 1 parameter . Likewise if more defects is found then add 1% in multiples

1. e.g 1% + 5 defects then .05 * basic Raw material cost .

This figure along with proper description is recorded under "Remarks" column of the report format and send to Accounts department for the

deduction process from Vendor

we need to capture the inspection parameters in system as per the above process.

And please tell me how I configure this process in SAP .

Thanks & Regards,

Bubai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bubai,

you can create a QM Control Key (which is used to QM View of Material Master) which you have to set the indicator Block Invoice. This indicator is blocked invoice with blocking reason I (I = Inspection) if there is still no usage decision for the inspection lot or the inspection lot is reject.

(SPRO -> Quality Management -> QM in Logistics -> QM in Procurement -> Define Control Keys).

Best Regards,

Apostolos