Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the prerequisites for adding the modules

giridhar_vegi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am doing file to RFC to file scenario. here i am doing with out BPM . In order to do this i am adding the Request Response bean module in my file adapter.it is showing it as success in sxmb_moni. but i am not getting the response .how can i trouble shoot this scenario.please help me guys.

Thanks

Giridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Have you checked the communication channel monitoring for any exception in your sender file channel?

Check this wiki as well File-RFC-File(Without BPM) - Process Integration - SCN Wiki, try to respect the case sensitive in the parameter names and parameter values. Could you share your parameters?

Is the message coming to your RFC?, have your check the RFC, externally to the scenario, with the same parameters?, any st22 exception?

There is not any special prerequisite as you can look over here Adding RequestResponseBean in the Module Processor - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Regards.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giridhar,

Please refer the below links to check your configuration. you need sync asyn bridge to pass the asyc response to sync request.

Using Request Response Bean Module in FILE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

regards,

Harish