Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while try to open SAP system from GUI

surender_durgam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to open any SAP system from GUI I am getting below dump error message. Please suggest on this.

Thanks  & Regards

Surender

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surender,

Please check this old sap note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/116042

If you use old SAPGUI release or version without patches - update to 7.30/7.40 version and install the latest support package.

Best Regards,

Aleh

surender_durgam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alen,

I have installed latest version and latest support package also but still I am getting same error.

Regards

Surender

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which SAPGUI version are you usng?

which patch level you are using?

former_member194094
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surender,

Is it a general user issue or are you the only user facing that issue ? Does the error occur right after you enter user/password ?

From the GUI session status bar, I see " Memory Low. leave the transaction before taking a break".

This looks like a improper memory configured system. I would suggest that you review your memory parameters as per the SAP note 146289.

If you already have the memory parameters set to at least the values suggested by that note, please further increase the parameters below:

abap/heap_area_total

abap/heap_area_dia

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Eric

surender_durgam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for your kind suggestions.

It is happening only for my system. I tried the same from other systems but It is working fine.

Please suggest on this.

Regards

Surender

former_member194094
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surender,

Looks like a memory management issue. have you checked and compared the parameters mentioned previously.?

Regards,

Eric

jude_bradley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Surender

Can you please scroll further down in the St22 dump and check if there are references to CNDP 006

in the dump?

If yes, please capture an automation trace as per note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/158985

regards,

Jude