cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DC Collect for ERP DC group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on 100% inspection with chars assigned in routing in SAP ECC and downloaded to SAP ME with order and creating the DC Group.

When I execute the related operation and complete it, it works well by selecting the sample SFC and then enabling data collection.

But here I am facing following two issues:

Issue 1:

Some times the pop up for SFC sample does not appear after completing the operation. Instead I get the message - "SFC xxxxxxx is in Complete Pending status until the sample is processed". What is the reason for this? There is no fixed pattern and when many SFCs have been successfully sampled and completed, this problem suddenly occurs.

Issue 2:

When I accept the SFC as sample and go for data collection, the SFC goes off from the SFC gets cleared from the SFC field and in the DC Group list plug-in, DC group is not listed at first and I get the message that "No Result Found". I have to close all the plug-screens and select the SFC again from the POD Work List for it to work. This happens every time. (This happens only for QM Inspection group. For the DC group created in ME, there is no problem).

Can some one please tell me the reasons for the above two issues?

Thanks

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas!

If you can replicate both issues in the latest patches of 6.1 or 15.0, please submit a support ticket for investigation. It does look like a bug.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sergiy,

Thanks for the reply. I will raise the support ticket.

However, Issue 2 is repeatable and I can raise the ticket. For Issue 1, it happens some time and I am not sure if and when or how can I replicate the issue.

Thanks

Srinivas

Answers (0)